FAQs

Q: What makes US different?
A: Our reputation means everything to us.

Q: What is a private shuttle service?
A: Our shuttle vans and sedans go NON- Stop from point A to point B. Unless, of course, you request us to do otherwise. We do not drive you all over the city to get you to your destination. If you value your time pay a little bit extra from what you would pay for a shared ride service and save yourself the nightmare of a shared ride horror. We take full pride in providing our clients with excellent service by prioritizing our focus on Safety, punctuality, comfort and convenience. Broadway Town Car Service and our affiliates guarantee on time pickup and arrival to your destination. This can only be accomplished by prioritizing customers demand and having customer service representatives available on the phone without any holds. For any concerns, questions or comments , give us a call. We are available 24/7.Our Shuttle vans , Executive Sedans and Limousines are ready to cater to all your transportation needs. Our courteous drivers will serve you as a guide around the city too. Let us help you.

Q: Can I modify/change/cancel an existing reservation?
A: Yes. Broadway Town Car Service allows users to modify their existing reservations by clicking on “My Reservation” tab. There is no penalty for cancelling your reservation as long as you do it 12 hours before your pick up time.100% refund guaranteed. If your flight is delayed or cancelled we will rearrange your itinerary accordingly without any additional charges. Our real time Flight Tracking technology allows us to know when our customers are landing up to the minute. Limousines and hourly charters require a 25% nonrefundable deposit at the time of the reservation to grantee service. The remaining 75% of the fare will be charged within 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time unless we are notified of the cancellation minimum 24 hours prior to the pickup time. Refunds usually show to your account within 72 hours.

Q: I have never used your service. How do I know my information is safe?
A: Broadway Town Car Service and our Hudson LTD powered online reservation tool is equipped by the latest technology to protect all the information gathered on our site. All credit card communications utilize HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer, or HTTP over SSL) which encrypts sensitive information. Check the following link for more info. https://247airportride.hudsonltd.net/res

Q: My flight changed – how do I go about changing my reservation?
A: You may modify your existing reservations by clicking on “My Reservation” tab. Of course, modifications may cause rate changes; but, there is never a fee for a reservation modification. You will need your reservation number to make changes. You may also contact our Customer Service at 310 902 0054 and we will be happy to arrange for a reservation that correlates with your new schedule. Please submit changes minimum 12 hours prior to your reservation date.

Q: My flight is delayed. Do I need to contact anyone?!
A: No, Our flight monitoring software (connected to the FAA Network) enables us to check arrivals up o the minute, delays and cancellations. Have no worries, you will be picked up accordingly.

Q: Where do I meet my chauffeur when I arrive at the airport?
A:Once you are at the airport, your chauffeur will contact you on the mobile phone number you provided when you booked your trip. You can also request a meet and greet service by the luggage pick up area for an extra charge of $7.00.All of our fleets are GPS tracked so we can locate the exact position of our fleet vehicles.

Q: What are the Child Safety Seats / Pets requirements?
A: Under the law small children 5 years and under must secured in a child restraint seat for transportation. Once you make a reservation, make sure you request a child seat for your trip. You can do so over the phone or by leaving us a note on the reservation page. Pets are only allowed to travel on our shuttle vans

Comments are closed.